While we are still soaking in the last chilly days of Winter, in a few short weeks it will be time to welcome Spring. In light of the new season, we will be starting a series of posts covering Spring Style Transition. Today, we’re beginning with the silk scarf! Below we’ll share eight creative ways to incorporate the accessory into your everyday wardrobe from style tips from celebrities like actress Eva Mendes and New York fashion blogger Blair Eadie.
- Tightly tied around your neck.
- Around your neck and tucked into your belt.
- In a high, messy bun.
- Loosely tied around your neck in an oversized knot.
- Wrapped around your neck twice, for a layered look.
- Tucked into a low chignon.
- Belted around the waist.
- Tied around the handle of your favorite Spring handbag.
If you don’t already have a limited edition and 100% silk Artteca scarf to try all of these fun style tips with, don’t wait any longer! Artteca scarves are lusciously soft and printed with the vibrant art of contemporary artists for around the globe. Shop the collection today! Click here.