Who else can't believe the holidays are already here? With the festive season among us, the time of gift-giving is here too. We don't believe you have to spend a lot to give meaningful and truly unique gifts to the special women in your life. Today we are sharing a gift guide featuring Gifts for Her Under $100.
1) Apolis Tote Market Bag 2) Blue Agate Bookend Set 3) Diptyque Sandalwood Candle 4) Chanel: Collections and Creations 5) MantraBand Necklace 6) artTECA Muse Silk Blouse 7) artTECA Hue Silk Scarf 8) LOUISE VASES (COPPER) 9) Baublebar Tassel Earrings
- Why we love the Apolis Tote Market Bag: purchasing this pretty and useful tote helps break the poverty cycle. It is handcrafted by Bangladeshi mothers who receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends and a retirement fund.
- Why we love the Blue Agate Bookend Set: it's a practical gift, with a unique twist. This handmade bookend is made with real agate, stone and features beautiful layers of crystals.
- Why we love the Diptyque Sandalwood Candle: created by three best friends over 60 years ago in Paris, we love the rich history and refined quality diptyque candles offer. This particular scent is suitable for any room in a home, during any time of the year.
- Why we love the Chanel coffee table book: an interesting and capturing coffee book is one of those gifts that can be appreciated by so many, regardless of personal interests. This Chanel edition is a chic twist on a perfect gift for a fashion lover or fashion history buff.
- Why we love the MantraBand: a pretty necklace that is engraved with encouraging and empowering words? Yes, please. Plus this necklace is sterling silver with either 18k-gold or rose-gold plate.
- Why we love the artTECA Muse Silk Blouse: this sophisticated top is just as festive as the holiday season itself. With actual contemporary artwork printed on 100% silk, it perfectly combines a chic and artistic aesthetic.
- Why we love the artTECA Hue Silk Scarf: another wearable art piece, this versatile 100% silk scarf is a great choice for sisters, friends and moms. We also love that a % of the purchase helps local art communities!
- Why we love the Hawkins New York’s Louise Vases: they are constructed of spun steel, have a beautiful copper plated finish and would look just perfect paired with fresh flowers or greenery.
- Why we love the Baublebar Tassel Earrings: statement earrings are always a good idea, these pretty ones comes in ten different colors, so you can find the perfect shade to give your bestie!