Happy St. Patricks Day! Today is one known for Irish heritage, beer and friends. However, perhaps the most prominent aspect of the day is the color green. So, we’re talking about Eight Ways To Make Green Chic not just for St. Patricks day, but for everyday.
Keep reading to see the way celebrities and fashion bloggers style the color perfectly!
- Taylor Swift makes green chic in a wool overcoat.
- Lauren Conrad gives green a casual take in skinny jeans.
- Julianne Hough makes green versatile with a leather bowling handbag.
- Fashion blogger Mary Orton gives green a feminine spin in a mint hue trench jacket.
- Fashion blogger Julie Sarinana makes green an everyday color in a utility jacket.
- Alessandra Ambrosia shows how shades of green can work together in a multi-hue blouse.
- Fashion blogger Ariana Lauren styles green simply and functionally in a long-sleeve shirt dress.
- Miranda Kerr gives green a casual, yet chic vibe in a maxi wrap dress.
How can you easily incorporate shades of green in your wardrobe? Check out these Artteca pieces that feature the chic shade!